The CAMBA Kids Unite After School and Summer Camp Programs operate year round in partnership with PS 170.
The after school program hours are Monday to Friday from 3pm to 6pm during the school year, and on 13 school holidays from 8am to 6pm.
The summer day camp hours are Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm.
The programs aim to:
1. Foster social and emotional competencies and physical well-being
2. Provide opportunities for youth to explore their interests and creativity
3. Build skills that support academic achievement
4. Cultivate youth leadership and community engagement
5. Engage parents and other caretakers to support the above goals
We achieve these goals through various activities that promote positive youth development. These activities include: Homework Help, Literacy & STEM Enrichment, Sports for All, Dance, Conflict Resolution, and the Arts.
Our programs are funded by the New York City Department of Youth and Community Development.
Our School Aged Child Care (SACC) license and our Summer Camp license are monitored by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
Please contact Michael Pang, Site Coordinator via phone at (347)-675-5090 or email at email@example.com for an application.